An extraordinary opportunity has become available for a Finance Manager to join a leading organisation.
This individual will be responsible for providing an astute level of financial advice and guidance to upper management in order to meet budgets and expectations, ensure that the business is able to make sound and informed decisions based on the information presented and identify areas of potential improvement and saving.
Demonstratable experience in the analysis and interpretation of the financial activities of the business area in order to meet the Company’ goals and projection is key.
- Cash flow forecasting, Cash Management and Debt Management
- Managing cash flow effectively and efficiently; and
- Managing debt payments and other payments to ensure accuracy, timeous payments and monitoring of debt covenants.
- Management Reporting
- Accurately reporting and analysis of monthly results with applicable commentary.
- Cost Control and Budgeting
- Managing the budgeting and forecasting process and managing actuals to budget.
- Tax compliance and all legal entities in the Group
- Ensuring the group is tax compliant (VAT, PAYE and Corporate Tax).
- Year-end process
- Managing the year-end process
- Risk Management
- Maintaining internal controls and managing enterprise-wide risk activities
- Other Adhoc Finance and Management responsibilities
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to work in a challenging environment, and to take full ownership for the successful delivery of assigned tasks;
- Ability to manage a team, and teach your subordinates;
- Highly analytical with logical reasoning and problem solving skills;
- Proficient in Excel;
- Qualified CA (SA) with 4-5 years’ post articles experience in a similar role
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions which may become available in the future.