A dynamic opportunity has opened for an ambitious Call Centre Operations Manager to join a highly regarded Contact Centre.
This results driven, high performance leader will be primarily responsible for influencing and driving Sales or Customer Service operations at a tactical and strategic level. The key areas of focus are business and client KPI delivery, managing and leading Team Managers to achieve performance targets, while improving results through performance management and coaching and building a positive, people engaged environment.
- Driving day to day operational performance to ensure the delivery of the SLAs and KPIs
- Managing the client relationship
- Ensuring commercial delivery
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement across the business operation
- Manage, motivate & develop Team Managers to ensure exceptional customer service is delivered
- Successful track record of managing large scale operations of +100FTE, as a Sales or Customer Service Call Centre Manager
- Experience within the Telecommunications industry
- Experience of working in an outsource Call Centre environment
- Experience in management of inbound/outbound sales & service operations
- Hands on management style
- Proven ability of team development
- Sound commercial understanding
- Effective change manager with ability to lead a growing team
- Dynamic, tenacious and able to adapt within a fast paced operation
- Ability to work Night Shift
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions which may become available in the future.