An opportunity has become available for a Procurement Manager to join a dynamic, market leading organization.
This highly organised individual will be responsible for defining and delivering the organization's procurement strategy across multiple sites.
- Relationship Management: Influence and manage the relationship between internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- Supplier: Source and select the most cost effective suppliers including negotiating and securing advantageous rates and agreement terms
- Contract Management: Negotiate, draft and finalize supplier contracts and/or service level agreements
- Procurement Financial Management: Analyze and report on key functional metrics to ensure costs are in line with budget, as well as look for opportunities to improve efficiency.
- Proven experience as a Procurement Manager or Procurement Officer
- Experience of sourcing and managing external suppliers
- Experience in negotiating agreements and contract management
- Experience within the telecommunications or Call Centre environment is advantageous
- Commercially astute
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Excellent negotiation and networking skills
- Good knowledge of third party suppliers
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Purchasing/ Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in procurement activities
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.