An exciting opportunity has opened for an ambitious Senior Operations Manager to join a highly regarded Contact Centre.
This hands-on operational role will provide the individual with an opportunity to operate in a dynamic environment with strong exposure to varied areas of the business.
This flexible and results driven individual will be appointed full commercial responsibility to manage P&L and ensure target achievement and enhancement whilst driving quality performance across campaigns and providing client support through identifying and proposing business improvements in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Operational Excellence
- Commercial Delivery
- Full commercial responsibility to manage the P&L
- Provide Leadership in delivering the Business plan
- Client Management & Business Development
- Contractual Management
- Reputation and CSR
- People Development
- Experience of working in an outsourced Call Centre
- Large scale outsource operations management at a Senior Operations Manager level
- Proven experience of managing inbound/outbound sales and service operations
- Must be experienced with business planning and forecasting
- Client liaison experience
- Commercial awareness
- Superior intelligence and passion, coupled with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong leadership in the areas of developing, managing and executing sales and service programs and strategies
- Ability to think strategically, lead people and drive change in an organisation
- Ability to work Night Shift
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions which may become available in the future.