An opening has become available for a Contact Centre Learning and Development Manager to train, design and develop, and evaluate training and development initiatives related to culture initiative workshops and Call Centre Operations training including New Hire Training, Induction, Floor roll-outs, tools, refreshers, Product, Process, system and soft-skills.
This leader will also be responsible to manage projects and teams, and to act as a change agent and a knowledge manager.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop training strategy for the Call Centre, in line with business needs & requirements.
- Ensure that training is delivered and completed successfully, with a measure of success attached.
- Manage the training calendar/schedule effectively, including planning training resources and training room requirements as per ramp plans.
- Ensure that all newly hired staff receive an adequate transition to the Operations floor, and that existing staff receive appropriate and timely refresher / remedial / cross skill training in line with business needs.
- Manage floor support activities to identify gaps in customer service/communication skills/product process knowledge, and implement training interventions aimed at continuous improvement in advisor performance
- Manage ongoing version control/changes and the quality of all training content and material, and keep it updated at all times.
- Operate as an account manager for the Call Center's Operations & Quality functions to understand any training needs/interventions required, and provide necessary training solutions.
- Liaise with Stakeholders to ensure the effective and consistent implementation of training strategies.
- Manage the performance and development plans of the training team, including mentoring, coaching and upskilling.
- Identify and budget for projected training resource requirements, and hire accordingly.
- Arrange and schedule training requests.
- Link of communication with Campaign Managers, HR and Recruitment.
- 6- 8 years’ experience of which minimum of 3 years Training Manager experience, within a BPO Call Centre environment (including design, development, preparation & implementation of training material)
- Experience of supporting international clients
- Experience of supporting large Call Centre Operations
- Management experience is essential
- Ability to work Night Shift
- A good understanding of Contact Centre procedures
- Professional Training related Certifications / additional qualifications in the area of training
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, and on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure whilst remaining flexible during any period of change, based on the needs of the business
- Computer literate (MS office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions which may become available in the future.