An exciting opportunity has become available for a Solutions Architect, to join a dynamic organisation with a global footprint.
As a Solutions Architect, you will be responsible to produce, manage and execute the life cycle of the Technical Solution Document (TSD) through to conclusion, by means of fulfilling Pre-Sales and Solution Architecture responsibilities during the Sales, Technical and Delivery phases of a Customer Solution.
Pre-Sales, Sales and Customer interface
- Production and provision of high-level architectural design and execution of solutions for complex customer requirements
- Consult with the Technical Teams to assist in the development of solutions (designs equipment/hardware, configurations, etc.) to meet company requirements and customer needs
- Production and provision of complete Solutions Delivery and Support Packs in line with Operations (Delivery and Support) requirements
Procurement and Vendor interface
Necessary Experience and/or Qualification
- Product Development, ensuring product positioning is achieved, delivering key benefits, targets and deliverables
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions which may become available in the future.
- 8+ years of Pre-Sales and/or Solution Architecture experience in a service provider environment
- 5+ years of Technical Engineering experience
- Relevant network certifications an advantage
- Deep technical understanding of networking, voice and secure cloud products and services
- Knowledge and experience of physical network infrastructure
- Experience in communicating complex technical solutions directly with customers
- Experience in articulating technical designs and requirements in a structured format