A dynamic opportunity has become available for a Continuous Improvement & Deployment Manager.
This self-driven leader must be a qualified Six Sigma Green Belt, who is experienced in implementing Lean methodologies to re-engineer processes.
Operating in a fast paced, rapidly changing Call Centre environment, this results-focused Manager will be responsible for:
- Building organizational capability through the deployment of continuous improvement approaches including Lean Six Sigma methodologies and tools including the DMAIC framework
- Developing, structuring and delivering insight and improvement based change initiatives to meet client and business requirements
- Estimating benefits across a range of measures
- Leading and developing a team of analysts to optimize effectiveness and value impact
- Demonstrable experience in Lean Six Sigma or similar methodologies
- Qualified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt
- Team leadership, development and motivation
- Stakeholder management and networking skills
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience in delivering effective change management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Influential style and comfortable presenting and facilitating across a range of levels in the organisation
- Experience gained in consulting, or experience of operating within a consultancy model desired
- Ability to manage ongoing multiple initiatives at different stages of the cycle within a matrix model
- Strong problem solving skills and a creative approach to delivery options and solutions
- Willing to work Night Shifts
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions which may become available in the future.