An exciting opportunity has become available to lead a Training division, within a global organisation. This dynamic individual will perform a strategic role where they'll be responsible for evaluating and proposing appropriate development solutions for induction, soft-skills and floor support training initiatives.
The Head of Training will be responsible for managing a team of 25 Trainers and Managers, supporting a large Call Centre operation.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Developing training strategies for the Call Centre, in line with business needs and requirements.
- Formulating training policies and schedules.
- Managing the training budget on a monthly basis, including reporting and maintaining an accurate record of all spend.
- Directly working with Clients to build and implement L&D plans for account performance.
- Compiling data, and analyzing past and current years' training requirements in order to prepare budgets, and substantiate requests for funding.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with the Senior Management Team, regularly informing them of training activities around the business.
- Liaising with Stakeholders to ensure the effective and consistent implementation of training strategies.
- Producing detailed business evaluation reports which illustrate ROI from all development activities, and presenting findings to the Senior Management team.
- Managing ongoing version control/changes and the quality of all training content and material, and ensuring that it's it updated at all times.
- Operating as an account manager for the Call Center's Operations & Quality functions to understand any training needs/interventions required and provide necessary training solutions.
- Managing the performance and development plans of the Training Team including mentoring, coaching and upskilling
- Organizational alignment – Linking operations and training to business objectives
- 12+ years’ experience within Training
- Minimum of 5 years experience leading a training department with 20 employees, supporting an employee base comprised of 1500+ employees, ideally within a Call Centre environment
- Experience in the analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation of training initiatives
- Contact Centre / BPO experience is essential
- Experience of classroom based training, POE’s and providing continuous floor support
- Willingness to potentially work non-standard hours, and night shifts as necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead a team, and form part of a team while demonstrating self initiative
- Ability to work under pressure whilst remaining flexible during any period of change, based on the needs of the business
- Computer literate (MS office, Word, Excel, power point and outlook)
- Professional Training related Certifications / additional qualifications in the area of training
- A good understanding of Contact Centre procedures
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions which may become available in the future.